I know I've taken a small break from the blog. Sorry! With everything that's been going on at work and at home, I really just haven't had the energy to post anything. Most of you know that Nick's grandma passed away last week, so we've all been dealing with the grief that comes along with losing a loved one. For those of you who have been praying for our family, we thank you. The power of prayer is amazing and all your kind words and thoughts have really meant a lot to us. We know that she's in a better place now and is happy as she looks down upon all of us.
Not much news since last time as far as baby H is concerned either. Although, I think it's safe to say that I've "popped" now. And based on the new round shape my stomach is taking on, it seems like baby H is right on track and growing. I'll be sure to post some new pics on Saturday (20 weeks). As for me, I've been keeping busy and counting down the days until our big appointment next week. I really hope baby H cooperates and lets us see what he/she is hiding. I can't wait to *finally* be able to call this baby by name. Only 6 more days til the BIG day...make sure you get your votes in :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)