Amy at Just Another Manic Momday sent me an email this morning letting me know I won this adorable little pacifier clip from etsy seller Cranberries & Capers & I absolutely can not wait to get it in the mail. I'll be sure to do a full review once I get it and of course, pictures of baby C will be included. They also sell cute hair clippies with no slip grips on 'em so they'll stay in place even on the finest baby hair. I think I might have to snag me a few of those too.
Amy also offers some yummy "Working Mom Meals" recipes on her blog & pictures of her way too cute son, Jack, who's about a month older than Carley. Click on the linky above to check her (and him) out! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)