October 26, 2010

mic check...1...2

Gosh it's been a while, hasn't it? Is anybody still out there? I assure you I have not fallen off the face of the earth...it's just the whole blogging thing kinda got put on the back burner and then I slacked at updating and well, here we are. ::dusts cobwebs off the blog::


::cue obligatory pictures in post so you'll forget about my disappearing act::





The good news is I'm back! And a ton of fun and exciting things have happened since I last left ya. For starters, buggy is going to be a big sister! We are beyond excited and aside from this lingering ear infection and occasional toilet bowl hugging, I'm feeling fine. 



So..here's to the start of a new journey raise your glasses/cell phones/children/laptops and clink with me as we embark on it yet again!

1 comment:

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)