& yes, this is me checking in for my annual update...since apparently that's how often I think a blog should be updated :/
Anyway, I really need to get with the program with this thing. A lot has happened & I have tons of stuff to write about but somehow haven't made the time to jot it all down. Like umm..see that baby up in my header?
Well, she now looks like this
Yea, I don't know where the time has gone either!
Oh yea, and that profile picture to the right...that was taken when I was pregnant with her! Not to mention this little beauty that made her way into our hearts...
See, I wasn't kidding when I said a lot has happened since the last update! Do I even have any readers out there any more? What would you like to know? Where should I start??
June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi (WAVING) I'm new to your blog and can COMPLETELY understand how difficult it is to keep up with your blog (check out the date periods between my last posts) Congratulations on your new addition. Hope you find time to keep everyone updated!
ReplyDelete