- Big Sister hugs. She hugs & squeezes and holds on for at least 15 seconds before letting go. No whimpy hugging here. Even does the little back patting thing and gives a little "I'm hugging really tight" grunt as she does it when she's pulling out all the stops & giving the big one with a "mmmaaaaah" (that's her kiss-y sound) at the end. Seriously, heart meet puddle. It's amazing.
- Sleepy giggles. I've always known laughter was sweet, but this double-dose kinda sweet is gonna make me a diabetic!
- Little Sister talks. and talks. and talks. and talks. & it almost sounds like she's singing. Sweet little Bumble Bee. :)
- Baby gummy grins - 'nough said!
- & speaking of grins, Big Sister's new favorite is handing me the camera and saying "CHEEEEEZ" - now if only she would stand still as she does that so I can get a decent shot without the blurred arm/leg/face effect.
- Watching Big play "mom" to Little. CUTEST.THING.EVER. She gets up, gives baby her paci and shh's her followed by forehead kisses.
September 9, 2011
favorite things
There's a few things about motherhood that I never imagined would make me weak in the knees. (ok, let's be honest...there's more than just a few). And lately I've added a few recent favorites to my "It Doesn't Get Better Than This" list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)