As for my sweet little girl. She's 5 months old as of 5 days ago. I have one of those 5 month onesie stickers waiting for her, but she's napping right now (which is why I'm blogging), so it'll have to wait for later. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of her wearing it sometime this week.
& my other baby. Well, she's napping too. Yes, mommy jackpot = 2 babies napping at the same time! But with all the moving & cleaning and schlepping 2 babies back and forth, I think I deserve it.
Also, I've noticed my "reader" stats going up. So to my new (& not so new) followers/secret readers, welcome :) Introduce yourself & leave me a link to your blog (if you have one).
ps: anyone wanna see my embarrassing attempt at vlogging?
pps: I'm absolutely AWFUL at coming up with title's for my post. I swear I have about 15 posts with no title's in my drafts folder just waiting to be posted. Please tell me I'm not the only one... please???
HI! nope you're not the only one that can't come up with titles.
ReplyDeleteHi! I am one of your new followers. I absolutely love your blog! I am actually going through the 'failure to thrive' with my daughter now who is almost two. I hated those weight check appointments. It made me cry each and every time. She is getting better though and I am excited to see how much weight she has gained since her last visit. Good luck to you! It's a tough road to hear your child isn't gaining the weight they should, but it will get better! :)
ReplyDelete