November 1, 2011

Heartstrings

The thing about being a Military Wife, is that sometimes you have to say goodbye.

& sometimes they have to say goodbye, too.

3 comments:

  1. This tugged at my heartstrings Nikki! Praying for a quick year for you all and always know we are just a phone call away. Take care of you and those precious angels. Muchos love. ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your two little munchkins. I know what you are going through as my dad went away for a year to Iraq. I pray for Nicks safe return and quick year to go by for you. If you need to talk, I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Chinky May!! I love you guys!! Should you need me fly on down to Miami, just give me a holla!! HAH! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)