OK, 18 weeks and I day...sorry, I'm a little late on updating this. I can't believe how close we are to the half way mark! It really feels like this pregnancy is flying by :) Just a couple more weeks and we'll find out if we're growing a little ballerina or our future baseball star! Obviously, Nick is convinced it's a little boy. As for me, I'm not so sure. Let me know what you think...I added a poll where you can place your votes.
Speaking of daddy, Nick wanted in on the blog so look out for some posts from him. Just don't hold me responsible for anything he writes ;)
As for baby news, I'm officially uncomfortable at night. It doesn't matter how many pillows I borrow (::ahem steal::) from Nick, nothing works. And I wake up with terrible backaches. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I guess my pains just mean that baby H is growing, so I don't mind one bit. We also got our results for the AFP test and everything came back negative. Woot!! Ok, well here are the 18(ish) week pictures. There's definitely a difference from last week. Enjoy!


We also got a few packages in the mail this weekend from some very special
people.

Aunt Jen sent mommy this Margarita Mama's book filled with yummy drink mixes especially for mommy's to be. I've already looked through it and there are definitely some very yummy drink recipes I have to try :)
We also got some extra cute onesies from Tio Chris

and Tia Jenny. In fact, it's the very first gift we've gotten for baby H since Nick and I decided we would wait til we find out if we're having a boy or a girl before the crazy baby shopping begins! My favorite one is the green one on the left. It says "I love Mommy" There's an "I love Daddy" and another one that says "Cute as can be" Guess which one is Nick's favorite.

We also got a special gift from Grandma H. 2 very cute maternity shirts for mommy and a few pictures of our first babies, Rascal and Bella from when Grandma and Grandpa (Nick's parents) were visiting us in February. She also sent us the shower favors for Michelle's baby shower since we weren't able to make it down to Miami. I can't believe Natalie Sarai is going to be here in just a few weeks! We can't wait to meet our new niece :)
Nikki your bump is adorable!!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete