June 11, 2009

16 weeks

Baby H is now the size of an avocado! And according to a few of the baby websites, I should be getting ready for this little to one to have a growth spurt, which of course means some tummy growth for me. Nick and I had a dr's appointment yesterday and we got to hear baby's heartbeat again. I don't know what it is, but there's something about hearing that little ::whoosh whoosh:: on the moniter that makes everything seem perfect! The dr also said that I should be getting ready to feel some movement soon. I thought I felt something a few days ago, but since I haven't felt it again since I'm guessing it was probably just my stomach working. I can't wait to feel the real thing!

Ok, here are the 16 week (and 4 days) belly shots! Oddly enough, I think it looks like I was bigger last week. Oh and umm...has anyone seen the sun? Apparently, my stomach hasn't! Look at how pale it looks compared to my arm!

2 comments:

  1. you look fantastic! if you think you felt movement, you probably did. I am sure I felt the baby move inside me for the first time at around 15 weeks or so, it's not uncommon at all to feel it that early. yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)