June 11, 2009

Baby Dreams

I had my first baby dream last night (and actually remembered it this morning!). Turns out, even my sub-conscience is starting to turn on me and convince me that this little one is a boy. My guess is that it has something to do with the fact that Nick and I *finally* scheduled our BIG ultrasound yesterday. The big day is July 8th, so I'm sure you'll hear plenty of baby stuff from me between now and then ;)

We also celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday, and I must say I really did marry my best friend. I still can't believe it's been 3 years already! Time flies! I can't wait to celebrate the next 80+ years of our lives together <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)