June 4, 2009

Picture Thursday

It's time for an update. Since I have yet to post any pictures, I decided that I would spice things up by adding a few of the ones I've taken of baby H's progress so far, and a small blurb by yours truly ;)

I think I'll start with the most recent ones and then work my way down. Here they are:

15 weeks 4 days

Don't ask about the extreme head tilt I've got going on here. I'm not sure what I was doing, so just ignore it...kthanks :) In other news, I got my first comment yesterday. I'm blaming it on the shirt...because I can't possibly be showing enough to get a comment, right?? Or maybe I'm in denial. Oh well, as long as baby H is strong and healthy I don't mind.

Alright, here's the rest of the picture show.

13 weeks 3 days

11 weeks 2 days

7 weeks 6 days

6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)