July 26, 2009

23 weeks!

See, I didn't lie! Here are the 23 week pictures as promised ;) And of course, this post comes with a little note -- Carley has been SOOOO active lately. I actually saw her kicking from the outside for the first time today after she knocked the remote control off my belly. I'm sure I'll be seeing that a lot more as Carley (and my belly) gets bigger and bigger. Anyway, I won't make ya wait any longer. Here are the pictures:







2 comments:

  1. thats funny she didn't want that remote sitting on her foot. lol cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and congrats on the little one! I was sent here after seeing a post of yours on The Nest about your neighbor's wine cork backsplash. Well, seeing as this is the exact project I am in the middle of I was hoping you could put me in contact with your neighbor or post a pic of it? My e-mail is: workofiction@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)