It's no secret that my first attempt at keeping a blog was a major FAIL. But, I've set myself up with a whole new look and hopefully now that I'm 37 weeks along, I'll have some more interesting things to write about. And hey, if it gets boring again, I'll just make stuff up to blog about, deal? ;)
Ok, so here's a few details on what I've been up to since I last left off at 23 weeks.
Hubbs and I went to Miami for a little visit. It was soo nice to be back home and spend time with all of our friends and family even though I never got a chance to go to Marino's. As much as people may complain about the fast-paced city life of Miami (guilty), it will always be home to us.
Anyway, here are some of the
25 weeks 3 days
27 weeks
30 weeks 4 days
33 weeks 5 days (& my attention loving baby girl, Bella)
...and then "pregnant brain" took over and I haven't taken a single growth picture since then. Maybe this will remind me to jump back on that now that there's actually something to take pictures of.
***Baby Shower***
Hubbs & I
The Grandma's
Hubbs, Me (& little C) and her Tia's
Me (& Carley -- covered by a big stack of onesies on my lap) and my abuelita :)
Quite possibly the funniest shower game I have ever played!
Thank goodness my friends trust me with pins LOL
me & a few of my best friends
Ok, that's all for this post. I'll be posting a few of our maternity pictures as well as some 3D u/s pictures of Carley in upcoming posts. Keep an eye out for 'em.



You look adorable! I remember you said your family is Cuban too... can't wait to see your baby!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your question: Yes, I just buy ribbon in different colors at the fabric stores. I made that little halloween one with 2 different colors which is the first I tried that, but I liked the way it looked so I think I'm going to try that in the future!
You look great! Can't wait for Carely's arrival. =)
ReplyDelete