November 10, 2009

38 weeks (+ a couple days)

  • How far along?: 38 weeks 3 days
  • Total weight gain: 25 lbs
  • Sex: Girl :)
  • Maternity clothes?: You better believe it!
  • Stretch marks?: Just the one from where my belly piercing used to be
  • Sleep?: ...is mostly inturrupted by my two lovely pooches who have made it apparent that sleeping on the bed, wedged between momma and daddy is waaaay better than their doggy bed on the floor
  • Best moment this week?: Finishing up Carley's nursery <3
  • Movement?: all.the.time! I don't mind it though...I think it's actually pretty neat to be able to make out her little foot when she pokes it out
  • Food cravings?: Right now I want salad. Maybe I'll have that for lunch...but generally, any food will do at this point.
  • Labor signs?: Contractions have started...hopefully that means there's some progress being made down there.
  • Belly button in or out?: Neither, it's kind of flat.
  • What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, tying my shoes, walking upstairs without feeling like I just ran a million mile marathon, sushi
  • What I'm looking forward to: holding my baby girl & having Nick run out for some sushi after she makes her debut :)
  • Milestones: Contractions!
  • Words of wisdom: Mommy bodies should come with one of those express tubes like at the bank drive thru. That way, when it's time for the baby to receive his/her eviction notice, the process is simple.  :)
And here is our beautiful baby girl in all her glory. It was crazy to see how much she looks likes her daddy already. From what we could tell, she's got his nose and mouth. I can't wait to finally hold our little one in our arms. Just a few more weeks! -- PS: these are from when I was 31 weeks --

Here is her little foot up by her face. Apparently she likes it there, because it stayed there pretty much the whole time. LOL

She put her foot down just long enough for us to see this shot of her beautiful face.

...and then she stuck her tongue out just to make sure we were paying attention ;)

1 comment:

  1. This blog was awesome. I got all the info I needed and a chuckle at the end about the bank chute - if only!

    Your "what you miss" list is similar to what mine was - except I also missed hot, hot bubble baths. :)

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)