January 17, 2010

I broke a rule

You know which one. The one where you tell someone your kid is sleeping through the night in barely a whisper because you're scared the cosmic forces will somehow hear you and then reward you with a night of sleeplessness. Yea, shame on me. I should have known better :(

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Don't beat yourself up! If she has done it once she can do it again. I hope it happens soon and that one (or two) time was not a fluke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally jealous even if it was only once! haha! miss lulu does one four/six hour stretch and then is up every two hours. whew!! good thing i love her so much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. every 2 hours??? oh boy! we need to get these girls together and hopefully they'll tire each other out and actually sleep! lol

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)