For those of you that don't know, hubbs is in the military. Which of course means lots of moving and being stretched out of comfort zones. Three months after saying "I do" in Miami, FL, we got orders that brought us up here to VA. We've been here for a little over 3 years now and we were coming up for orders this month. As it turns out, it looks like we'll be staying right where we're at. I'm still looking forward to having an 80 degree Christmas again one day, just like when I was a kid. (yes, I know I'm probably the only person who dreams of palm trees next to my Christmas tree along with some nice beach sand - weird)
Here in VA, those 80 degree + kinda temperatures are reserved only for the summertime. Which of course leaves me yearning for my tanktops & flipflops in the winter time when they get swapped out for my down comforter and Ugg boots. It was 39 degrees this morning, which I know is nothing to complain about compared to others, but it's just waaaay too cold for my little southern soul. BRRR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your daughter is beautiful and I love the name Carley! How pretty! Living in FL is definatley the best, maybe yall will make it back down one day.
ReplyDelete