March 28, 2010

I'm back from Miami and I have a lot of catching up to do

Baby Sweetness
Carley & her cousin Natalie share a moment


So we're back from vacation and I have soo much to post about. Things may be a little out of order until I get all caught up, so please bare with me as I hash out all the details of our trip. Anyway, I'll start with the wedding because there's lots of pictures and Carley looked waay too darn cute in her little dress not to share ;)

We went down to Miami for Nick's youngest sister (who also happens to be one of my best friend's) Stephanie's wedding. All the details were perfect and she made a beautiful bride! don't believe me? Here's some proof!

See, I don't lie ;)

Nick and I had a blast and we brought Miss C right along with us. Daddy even walked Carley down the aisle (well, errmmm... actually, he carried her in...that counts, right?) She was soo well behaved throughout the whole thing and of course she looked like a little doll. Actually, as Nick carried her down the aisle, all I could think about is that the next time I blink we'll be standing outside a church and he'll be walking our little girl down that aisle for real! I know it's been said again and again, and at the risk of sounding cliche, I'll admit that time really does fly!
Another nice thing about coming to town for a family wedding is that we were able to see and say hello to a lot of our friends and family that we didn't get a chance to see throughout the week. Carely must have visited every table at the reception at least once that night. It's definitely awesome to know that soo many people love and think about out little ladybug. Everyone wanted a piece of her, and she didn't seem to mind one bit! 
She danced with my abuelo, cuddled with Nana & Grandpa, posed for pictures with her great grandfather, & smiled with her grandma and grandpa. She really was an angel all night...that is, until she was ready for bed and was all done with having her picture taken.

(see exhibit A):
I swear, this picture makes me crack up every time I see it! Apparently, someone isn't a fan of the paparazzi LOL

Anyway, a big congrats to my beautiful sister [in-law] & her new hubby Mike! We wish you nothing but the best and send lots of love & prayers your way as you begin the greatest and best journey of your lives. It's totally worth it! Always remember that although your wedding was a gorgeous event, and something you two will surely not forget, your marriage is truly what counts. Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)