March 4, 2010

My 1st Award

BIG thanks to Leanna over at Mommy of 1 for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Isn't she sweet? ::shines award:: I guess now I need to share "5 interesting things about my life" & then pick 5 lovelies to pass it along.

Here goes:
  1. 3 months after hubbs & I said "I do" the CG whisked away to VA. We've been here for almost 4 years. I'm definitely looking forward to transfer season and hoping it takes us a little closer to home. I hate being so far away from our family & friends.
  2. I'll be going back to school this summer to finally (hopefully) finish up the last couple classes I need to get my degree.
  3. I actually like cooking, but never do since hubbs gets home before I do and he's pretty good in the kitchen. We have a "you cook, I clean" rule at our house that works out pretty well.
  4. Despite the craziness of being a week (and a day) overdue, I actually loved being pregnant and can't wait until it's time for Baby H #2
  5. Nick's sister is one of my best friends and I met him through her -- so much for the "no dating your sister's friends rule" LOL!
Ok, now I need to tag five other lovely bloggers

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the award! I actually did this one a couple weeks ago, but thank you :) When are you guys moving and when are you thinking of having #2!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubbs is in the military, so we're up for orders again next January. I actually don't mind moving, but I would like to be a little closer to home next time. As for #2, we're thinking maybe after C turns one.

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)