August 22, 2011

4 months

4 months ago - 122 days ago, this little miracle made her way into the world

& we've already come a long way since that night she was born.

A few things about Emily & a few stats to remember:

  • around 10 lbs (we have a wellness appointment tomorrow, so I'll update this with the real numbers once I know them)
  • 25ish inches (that's my guess) - Hubbs thinks she's around 27"
  • sleeping through the night (most nights)
  • 100% EBF
  • laughs, smiles, and coos all the time
  • loves tummy time
  • BFF = the swing
  • still in newborn diapers - but fits in size 1's already (little peanut!) & wearing newborn or 0-3 clothes depending on the brand
  • little water baby - sister LOVES bath time
I even managed to squeeze in a little 4 month photo shoot with Little Sister while Big Sister was napping.


& just 'cuz I'm a proud momma, here are some more pictures of Little Sister & Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love. let me know what you think. i'd love to hear what you have to say :)