I have just been escorted to my almost-2-year-old's bedroom. We were just finishing up lunch, and as I'm getting her out of her highchair and wiping her hands & face, Big Sister looks up at me and says "ni-ni, Momma" (night-night...that's what any sleep time is called in our house) (sidenote: this also means that the very sacred Nap Time has been restored at our house - thank you Sleep Fairies).
Anyhow, where were we?
Oh yes..."ni-ni, Momma" she says as she grabs me by the hand and leads me to her room while pointing at her crib. I lifted her up, gave her her blankie and kissed her head. She layed down, stared back at me and with her little pink Stride Rite's in the air says "momma chus (shoes) no, ok"
"Oh, you want me to take off your shoes?" says her silly, overly excited-about-the-return-of-Nap-Time momma. "Ya momma, chus no." Obligingly, I took off her shoes & whispered "ni-ni" back at her.
"k momma, ni-ni" -- Which left me wondering, did my no-way-she's-almost-2 year old just kick me out of her room?
ps: a few people have mentioned having trouble seeing my posts and commenting. The only way I'll know if it's working again, is if you let me know. Please add a comment and let me know what's going on. Or if you're still having some trouble, shoot me an email (frommrstomomma@gmail.com) & I'll see what I can do.
How adorable is she!
ReplyDelete