Another (probably worse) attempt at vlogging, but at least ya'll know I'm still around. Am I the only person this happens to, or do you usually have to do 18, 456 takes before you get the video right? LOL
May 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are way cute and I love that your kids got in on the vlog action too!! LOVE your bangs too!
ReplyDeletePS: Miami is one of the top places my husband says we should consider. He has a lot of business down there! I'll definitely ask you for advice in a couple years!
oh and I just publish the first video, but I'm always a hot mess, lol
ReplyDeleteYAY for a possibly (local) bloggy buddy in the future :) LOL -- hopefully the Coast Guard will keep us down here for long enough to make that true.
DeleteI'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks "ahh this will do" after the first take. I just don't have the energy to even attempt a second take! & I was totally thinking of you and your last vlog with my bangs - they just didn't want to part the way I wanted them to, but I'm glad you liked them :)